Monday, March 20, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #615, March 20th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #614
Teaser Tuesday #622
WWW Wednesday #622
WOW #618
Will the Time Come #615
Third Sentence Thursday #605
Random Reads #591
First Lines Friday #618
Book Blogger Hop #284
The Reward Challenge Update #600
Wheel of TBR #147
How Well I Stuck to It #452
Wrote that Review Update #449

Week 11 Reviews:
Bonesmith

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Spring Into Reading-A-Thon:

The Final Book Support Group Readathon: 
Update 5

OK, so I got 36 posts in 7 days. There were some ups and downs this past week. An up was half the first half of the week off while also having the doggies. A down was that on the day I was to get them, Dobby was not doing very well, he didn't have all of his breakfast, and didn't have a lot of energy. Since he just had his 15th birthday, it was concerning, and I didn't get him that night, one of the few that he's ever spent alone since we got him. But he was fine on Saturday, and it turns out on Thursday that he'd been taken on 2 walks, so that must have really tuckered him out, so I'm glad he's doing better, but he had me worried there. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want to read! 

6 comments:

  1. Glad Dobby was okay! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am, as well. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I have to get back to the books I said I'll read instead of my rereading the In Death novels. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you get through the obligation reads quickly to get back to the In Death series! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Wow 36 posts, that's terrific!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!