Monday, March 27, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #616, March 27th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #615
Teaser Tuesday #623
WWW Wednesday #623
WOW #619
Will the Time Come #616
Third Sentence Thursday #606
Random Reads #592
First Lines Friday #619
Book Blogger Hop #285
22 Books to Read in 2022 Update 12
The Reward Challenge Update #601
Wheel of TBR #148
How Well I Stuck to It #453
Wrote that Review Update #450

Week 12 Reviews:
Spring's Arcana

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 
Update 21

Spring Into Reading-A-Thon: 

OK, so I got 31 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a decent week, it was quite, I read a good number of books, and I have a number to read before the end of the month. Wish me luck! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read The Gargoyle's Captive!

Grace is a monster hunter who went into her demon deal with eyes wide open. Years ago, her mother made the same choice and was never seen again, and the answers Grace seeks can only be found in the demon realm.

She doesn't care that she’s auctioned off to a gargoyle. She doesn't plan to stay with him longer than strictly necessary.

Unfortunately, she didn't read the small print of her contract.

Every time she tries to escape, she's transported back into Bram's tender care. He never hurts her, never punishes her, just meets her fury with an easy charm she doesn't know how to fight.

She doesn't mean to give in, to stop fighting. But the moment she does, she starts to forget what brought her to this place and what her goals are. After a life starved of pleasure, she's all willing to let Bram seduce her again and again…

At least until the past comes calling.

2 comments:

  1. I read lots and am making good progress on my In Death Re-Readathon. However, that means I'm not making good progress on the books, including review books, that I had planned to read. I hope for a better balance this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Good luck! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!