Sunday, March 19, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #452, March 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 12:
Nothing Planned!  

Another free week to read whatever I want, and I can't wait! 

Week 11:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Bonesmith by Nicki Pau Preto, The Feros by Wesley King, Raven's Shadow by Patricia Briggs, Raven's Strike by Patricia Briggs, A Day of Fallen Night by Samantha Shannon, Tiger in the Cage by Rachel Caine, Stormcrow by Rachel Caine, Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine, Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine, A Fire Endless by Rebecca Ross, Magic Word by A.S. Fenichel, Hard to Get by Anna Banks, Of Triton by Anna Banks, Reignited by Colleen Houck, Reawakened by Colleen Houck, Blood Price by Vela Roth

Yeah, I had a free week, and I read a pretty great amount of books, considering there's 2 500+ books, and one was 880 pages,so yeah, I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!