Sunday, March 26, 2023

Wheel of TBR #148, March 26th

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. For each week of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 3 or more times in month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 3 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it before the end of the month, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.
3. Each month I'll get a prompt from my Binge Read Wheel (either specifically picking the prompt, or spinning the wheel) and I have to read at least 9 books, though I can read more!

Of the books from the last week, I read A Master of Djinn by P Djèlí Clark, Delicious Monsters by Liselle Sambury, The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter.

Binge Read Wheel:
For this month, the picked Ebook TBR. I read Reignited by Colleen Houck, Blood Bonds by Yasmine Galenorn, The Haunting of Tram Car 015 by P. Djèlí Clark, By the Book by Jasmine Guillory, More Than Meets the Eye by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen, so I've read 20/9+.

For this coming month, the week picked Reread.

Prompts Used This Week:
NetGalley Book to Read in 2021, Catch Up With Author, Series Not Touched in 2023.

NetGalley Book to Read in 2021-Chartreuse-The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher-This is one of the few remaining on this list, so that works!

Catch Up With Author-Azure-Nightblood by Elly Blake-This is Elly Blake's last currently published book that I need to read, which will catch me up with her books, so that works! 

Series Not Touched in 2023-Yellow-Nightshade by Andrea Cremer-I haven't read from this series since 2012, so that works! 

Colour Totals:
Red: 1
Orange: 2
Yellow:  2
Chartreuse: 2
Green: 2
Spring Green: 1
Cyan: 0
Azure: 2
Blue: 1
Violet: 1
Magenta: 1
Rose: 0

Prompts for Next Week:
A-Z Random-Red
My Initials-Orange
Physical Book-Yellow
Ebook-Chartreuse
More Than 1000 Ratings-Green
Year-Spring Green
#Bookstagram-Cyan
Coin Toss-Azure
Blind-Blue
Owned Pre-2020-Violet
Edelweiss Book to Read in 2021-Magenta
Louisa Pick-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!