Monday, March 13, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #614, March 13th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #613
Teaser Tuesday #621
WWW Wednesday #621
WOW #617
Will the Time Come #614
Third Sentence Thursday #604
Random Reads #590
First Lines Friday #617
Book Blogger Hop #283
The Reward Challenge Update #599
Wheel of TBR #146
How Well I Stuck to It #451
Wrote that Review Update #448

Week 10 Reviews:
Smoke and Shadow, Part 1
Both Feet in the Grave

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Spring Into Reading-A-Thon:

The Final Book Support Group Readathon: 

OK, so I got 35 posts in 7 days, which was pretty great, it was a quiet week though I did have a huge migraine yesterday which wasn't fun. I took this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, so I should get a lot done this week! I swear, I'm going to fully catch up with my reviews this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to keep trudging through my current review book. I will not mark it as DNF and lower my NetGalley rating. Luckily, I have more books in the In Death series to use as rewards. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hopefully it doesn't last that much longer! And the In Death books are a great reward! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!