Monday, May 1, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #621, May 1st

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #620
Teaser Tuesday #628
WWW Wednesday #628
WOW #624
Will the Time Come #621
Third Sentence Thursday #611
Random Reads #597
First Lines Friday #624
Book Blogger Hop #290
The Reward Challenge Update #606
Wheel of TBR #153
How Well I Stuck to It #458
Wrote that Review Update #455

Week 17 Reviews:
Resonance Surge

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Random:

OK, so I got 54 posts in 7 days, and yeah, I read a whole bunch, and I'm pretty tired, but I read some really great books! And it was a great distraction, because last Monday, I woke up to 3 emails from Facebook, basically saying that my account was hacked. And I've been unable to get it back, and I haven't yet heard back from Facebook. Then on Saturday, I received a parcel from Amazon because it got hacked too. Which lead me to find out that the original cause was my Google account. I think my google account is good, and Amazon is dealing with the parcel-now it's just getting ahold of Facebook, the one that started this journey for me. Whoopee. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope your account is returned to you soon. I hate how interconnected log ins are because it makes you more vulnerable.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I think if they hadn't gotten into my gmail account which is my Google account, then it wouldn't have been so bad, but they did. And I can't remember my passwords because I mostly use the strong, suggested ones. Alas. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm sorry to hear about the hacking. I hope things get cleared up soon. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!