Monday, January 1, 2024

24 Books to Read in 2024

So time to make 2024's list. Again, I didn't read all, or even half, of last year (and I still haven't finished 2020's list but it's almost done!) but I keep reading on!  

This is my version of These Books Will Self Destruct in 12 months without the self destruct. I wanted to read books that I've had for a while, that I really needed to get read, but maybe I forgot about them or that I had them. So I have 2 lists, one for each way I have them, as physical books, and as ARC's, half NetGalley ARCs, and half Edelweiss ARCs.

So here they are:

Physical:
The Hunt by Chloe Neill
Changeless by Gail Carriger
Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson
A Dance of Cloaks by David Dalglish
The Red Queen by Christina Henry
Black Dog by Caitlin Kittredge
The New Order by Chris Weitz
Dead Moon Rising by Caitlin Sangster
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
The Wood by Chelsea Bobulski
An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virgina Boecker
Holding Smoke by Elle Cosimano
The Killer in Me by Margot Harrison
Fierce Like a Firestorm by Lana Popovic
Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
At the Edge of the Universe by Shaun David Hutchinson
Confessions on the 7:45 by Lisa Unger
Kiss Me, Kill Me by Maggie Shayne
At the Stroke of Madness or A Necessary Evil by Alex Kava
Kiss of Pride by Sandra Hill
My Lady Knight by Jocelyn Kelley
Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon (Read January 27th, 2024)
What She Wants by Lynsay Sands

ARC's:
NetGalley:
Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonsky
Lifeless by AdriAnne Strickland (Read August 17th, 2024)
Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
Ensnared by A. G. Howard
Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
The Firebug of Balrog County by David Oppegaard
Words and Their Meanings by Kate Bassett
Creators by Tiffany Truitt
#16thingsithoughtweretrue by Janet Gurtler (Read May 30th, 2024)
BZRK Apocalypse by Michael Grant
Darkness Splintered by Keri Arthur
Othersphere by Nina Berry (Read April 22nd, 2024)

Edelweiss: 
You Don't Live Here by Robyn Schneider
Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed
The Lightness of Hands by Jeff Garvin (Read August 19th, 2024)
The Arrival of Someday by Jen Malone
The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen
Summer of Salt by Katrina Leno
Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook
It's Not Like It's a Secret by Misa Sugiura
The Academy by Katie Sise
Blacklist by Alyson Noel
Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin
Beheld by Alex Flinn (Read May 29th, 2024)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!