Saturday, January 13, 2024

Week 2 Review: For the Last Time

From Goodreads:
Two people.
Two sides of the story.
Whose do you trust?

When Erin and Will start having couples therapy, they hope it will fix the rift that has appeared out of nowhere in their marriage.

But their therapist Maggie can't work out whose version of the truth she can trust.

Then Erin is brought into hospital in a critical condition following a hit-and-run accident. Now everyone is desperate to unravel the truth.

Because if this isn't an accident, then someone close to Erin must be responsible . . .

My Review:


Author: Heidi Perks 
Read: December 6th, 2024
Source: NetGalley 
Reason Why: Sounded really great, and it's a SAC 2024 Book!
Publisher: Crooked Lane Books
Published: December 5th 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!