Sunday, January 28, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #497, January 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 5:
Nothing Planned!

Another free week, to finish out the month, I have a few books that I want to read! 

Week 4:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

An Unfinished Murder by Jude Deveraux, Tender Beasts by Liselle Sambury, These Infinite Threads by Tahereh Mafi, All This Twisted Glory by Tahereh Mafi, See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Soloman, Emily Wilde's Map of the Otherlands by Heather Fawcett, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, Wayfayer by Alexandra Bracken, The Duke Starts a Scandal by Sophie Jordan, Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs, Future Threat by Elizabeth Briggs, Future Lost by Elizabeth Briggs, Timeless by Alexandra Monir,
Secrets of the Time Society by Alexandra Monir, Timekeeper by Alexandra Monir, Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor, Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor, Dark Embrace by Brenda Joyce, Dark Victory by Brenda Joyce, Dark Lover by Brenda Joyce, Tomorrow is Today by Julie Cross, Tempest by Julie Cross, Vortex by Julie Cross, Timestorm by Julie Cross

Yeah, I read a good number of books this week, and I'm happy with it! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!