Saturday, January 6, 2024

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Year in Aeldia 2024 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the Year in Aeldia round of Magical Readathon: Orilium! It's obviously hosted by G at Book Roast, and you can find the announcement video here! It takes place throughout the year, and with each month (besides April and August for the main rounds) you make a choice, and get a prompt to fulfil! But for this year, I'm going to be playing 4 characters, 1, 4, 5, and 6, since there's only 2 guilds between the 4 characters

Actually, I changed my mind, I'll play all 7 characters, but have them all be House of the Arcane, and if I read books that fit the prompts that month, I'll post that, and if I didn't, I'll fill those prompts in May and June. 

Character 1:
Rely on Your Wits: This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi
Go Towards the Maze: I Only Read Murder by Ian Ferguson and Will Ferguson
Remove a Complex Lock Enchantment Cast on the Exit Door: Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin
Extra Credit in Alchemy: My Salty Mary by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows

Character 2:
Rely on Your Strength: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Go Towards and Fight an Animated Gargoyle: House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
Cut Your Way Through Wild Vines Blocking an Ancient Exit: Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
Extra Credit in Animal Studies: Lady of Steel and Straw by Erica Ivy Rodgers

Character 3:
Rely on Your Strength: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
Turn Left: Manipulate a Boulder to Crash Through a Wall: Visions of Flesh and Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Cut Your Way Through Wild Vines Blocking an Ancient Exit: Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop
Extra Credit in Restoration: The Undermining of Twyla and Frank by Megan Bannen

Character 4:
Rely on Your Strength: Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
Go Towards and Fight an Animated Gargoyle: House of Flame and Shadow by Sarah J. Maas
Cut Your Way Through Wild Vines Blocking an Ancient Exit: Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop
Extra Credit in Restoration: Girls Like Her by Melanie Sumrow

Character 5:
Rely on Your Wits: These Infinite Threads by Tahereh Mafi
Turn Right: Embrace the Mist of Solitude Once More: The Keeper of the Mist by Rachel Neumeier
Remove a Complex Lock Enchantment Cast on the Exit Door: Empire of the Damned by Jay Kristoff
Extra Credit in Alchemy: The Ashes & the Star-Cursed King by Carissa Broadbent

Character 6:
Rely on Your Strength: Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
Turn Left: Manipulate a Boulder to Crash Through a Wall: House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
Cut Your Way Through Wild Vines Blocking an Ancient Exit: Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop
Extra Credit in Lore: Heiress Takes All by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka

Chapter 7:
Rely on Your Wits: Passenger by Alexandra Bracken 
Go Towards the Maze: Four-Alarm Homicide by Diane Kelly
Remove a Complex Lock Enchantment Cast on the Exit Door: The Darkness Within Us by Tricia Levenseller
Extra Credit in Lore: One Killer Problem by Justine Pucella Winans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!