Monday, January 8, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #657, January 8th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #656
Teaser Tuesday #664
WWW Wednesday #664
WOW #660
Will the Time Come #657
Third Sentence Thursday #647
Random Reads #633
First Lines Friday #660
Book Blogger Hop #326
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 40
Monthly ARC's Update 59
The Reward Challenge Update #642
Wheel of TBR #189
How Well I Stuck to It #494
Wrote that Review Update #491

Week 1 Reviews:
Going Bovine

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Phase Out Your TBR: 
Update 2

OK, so I got 25 posts in 7 days, it was a pretty decent week, I'm taking things a little bit slower, which is nice. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read The Atlas Complex!

The Atlas Complex marks the much-anticipated, heart-shattering conclusion in Olivie Blake's trilogy that began with the New York Times bestselling phenomenon, The Atlas Six .

Only the extraordinary are chosen.

Only the cunning survive.

An explosive return to the library leaves the six Alexandrians vulnerable to the lethal terms of their recruitment.

Old alliances quickly fracture as the initiates take opposing strategies as to how to deal with the deadly bargain they have so far failed to uphold. Those who remain with the archives wrestle with the ethics of their astronomical abilities, while elsewhere, an unlikely pair from the Society cohort partner to influence politics on a global stage.

And still the outside world mobilizes to destroy them, while the Caretaker himself, Atlas Blakely, may yet succeed with a plan foreseen to have world-ending stakes. It’s a race to survive as the six Society recruits are faced with the question of what they're willing to betray for limitless power―and who will be destroyed along the way.

4 comments:

  1. Your "want to read" is from a series I've never heard of. It does sound intriguing. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great, I love it, the first book was originally self-pubbed, and got a lot of interest, and got traditionally published. This is the final book, and I can't wait! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the Atlas series. I own the first in the series and hope to grab the other two soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving this series, so I hope you enjoy it if you pick it up! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!