Sunday, January 7, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #494, January 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
The Atlas Complex by Olivie Blake

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one new book, I love this series and I need to read this latest book! 

Week 1:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Going Bovine by Libba Bray, The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter, Champion of Fate by Kendare Blake, The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Healer by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Desert by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Empire by Sarah J. Maas, The Captain and the Prince by Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Princess by Sarah J. Maas, Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, The Assassin and the Captain by Sarah J. Maas, Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas, Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, Chaos Terminal by Mur Lafferty, Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie Lafferty, Blood on the Tide by Katee Robert

I did kinda take this week easy, but still at least a book a day, so yeah, happy with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!