Sunday, January 21, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #496, January 21st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 4:
Nothing Planned! 

Another free week, I have so much that I need to read in this month left to read! 

Week 3:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas, Aelin's Empire of Storms Bonus Chapter by Sarah J. Maas, Chaol's Empire of Storms Bonus Chapter by Sarah J. Maas, Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas, Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas, Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier, Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier, Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier, Dark Seduction by Brenda Joyce, Dark Rival by Brenda Joyce, A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon, An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon, The Space Between by Diana Gabaldon

Yeah, I read a good number of pages, in not too many books, and I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!