Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Book Battle February 2024 TBR

Well it's time to choose my February TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book to TV adaptation-Heartstopper: Volume Five by Alice Oseman
5pts-Book that reminds you of your favorite show-I Only Read Murder by Ian Ferguson and Will Ferguson
5pts-About being watched-Pierce Her by Kelly Finley 
5pts-Book that relaxes you-The Darkest Promise by Gena Showalter 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book franchise you're a fan of-The Darkest Warrior by Gena Showalter 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Black POV-Escaping Mr. Rochester by L.L. McKinney
10pts-CLUB READ 1-House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
10pts-CLUB READ 2-House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas 
10pts-Book about a competition-Thieves' Gambit by Kayvion Lewis
15pts-TV show in it-For Butter or Worse by Erin La Rosa
20pts-Book with a team in it* DNF at First Sight-One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London

Not going to do this, since it's such a specific theme.

How did I do last month?
5pts-"Time" in the title-For the Last Time by Heidi Perks-Read!5pts-Book you meant to read last year-The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter-Read! 
5pts-Story that isn't set in the present-The Duke Starts a Scandal by Sophie Jordan-Read!
5pts-Book about time-See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book you read in a day-Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Sci-fi book-Chaos Terminal by Mur Lafferty-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier-Read!
10pts-Takes place in two different time periods-Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore-Read!
15pts-Story that mentions a paradox-The Atlas Complex by Olivie Blake-Read! 
20pts-Book with your team in it*-Time Loop-A Quantum Love Story by Mike Chen-Read!

I had some really great books for this TBR, I loved reading them, this was a great kick off to the year, and I can't wait to see what comes next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!