Sunday, January 14, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #495, January 14th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 3:
Nothing Planned! 

Week 2:
The Atlas Complex by Olivie Blake

vs.

For the Last Time by Heidi Parks, The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter, Only Hard Problems by Jennifer Estep, This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi, A Quantum Love Story by Mike Chen, The Bone Spindle by Leslie Vedder, The Atlas Complex by Olivie Blake, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas, Wings and Embers by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

Yeah, I read what I wanted, and a good number of other books, so I'm satisfied with this week, and can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!