Sunday, March 6, 2016

Delilah S. Dawson Author Page

The Story: I saw Servants of the Storm around, and it looks so fantastic, and so do the rest of her books, and I really want to read her books!

Website

Series: Hit, Blud.

Hit: Hit and her sitemy review, Strike and her site, my review.

Blud: The Three Lives of Lydia and her site, my review, Wicked as They Come and her site, my review, The Mysterious Madam Morpho and her site, my review, The Peculiar Pets of Miss Pleasance and her site, my review, Wicked as She Wants and her site, my review, The Damsel and the Daggerman and her site, my review, Wicked After Midnight and her site, my review, Wicked Ever After and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Servants of the Storm and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!