Sunday, March 13, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #78, March 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 12:
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye, Incriminated by M.G. Reyes, The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen, Lost in Love by Susane Colasanti, Night Speed by Chris Howard, Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes, Unforgiven by Amy Reed, A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink, War Hawk by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 9. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

So another pure Edelweiss week, but I'm sure that there's going to be some other stuff that I'm going to be reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!