Saturday, October 3, 2020

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 4

So I read my next book for Becca's BookoplAthon, Roll as You Go edition, and it was The Alloy of Law and I'll be rolling for what I'm reading next below!

My Reading Journey:

Three Charms for Murder by Honor Raconteur
Prompt Fulfilled: Small Book
Started On: October 1st
Finished On: October 1st, 12:58 PM
Pages Read: 250

Mikoto and the Reaver Village by Forthright
Prompt Fulfilled: Chance Card
Started On: October 1st
Finished On: October 1st, 11:42 PM
Pages Read: 502

The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
Prompt Fulfilled: Poll Pick
Started On: October 2nd
Finished On: October 2nd, 10:49 PM
Pages Read: 1258

The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
Prompt Fulfilled: Adult
Started On: October 3rd
Finished On: October 3rd, 11:46 PM
Pages Read: 383

Books Read: 4
Pages Read: 2393

Day 4, Roll 5:

A 8, which gets me to Water on the Cover. So I'm going with These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch! Waves are a type of water, and I really need to read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!