Saturday, July 10, 2021

We Have the Cover of The Iron Fey: Evenfall #2!!!!

I'm almost done with the new covers! Time for The Iron Sword by Julie Kagawa, and I'm so excited for it!

As Evenfall nears, the stakes grow ever higher for those in Faery…

Banished from the Winter Court for daring to fall in love, Prince Ash achieved the impossible and journeyed to the End of the World to earn a soul and keep his vow to always stand beside Queen Meghan of the Iron Fey.

Now he faces even more incomprehensible odds. Their son, King Keirran of the Forgotten, is missing. Something more ancient than the courts of Faery and more evil than anything Ash has faced in a millennium is rising as Evenfall approaches. And if Ash and his allies cannot stop it, the chaos that has begun to divide the world will shatter it for eternity.


Oh, this cover looks so great, with all the ice, but I'm a bit worried, having not read The Iron Raven, that this book doesn't focus on Puck, because the other series focused on one character (besides The Iron Knight) so I don't know what to think! I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!