Sunday, July 11, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #364, July 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 28:
Nothing Planned!

I really don't see a need to add more books to this, while I'm moving, and I don't really need more books to read right now! 

Week 27:
Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell, Hex on the Beach Anthology, The Kiss & The Killer by Melissa Marr

vs.

The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed, The Kiss & the Killer by Melissa Marr, Hex on the Beach Anthology, Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh, Music Awards by Nalini Singh, Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh, David's Memo To Thea by Nalini Singh, Thea's Reply by Nalini Singh, Rock Hard by Nalini Singh, Rock Redemption  by Nalini Singh, Sunshine by Nalini Singh, Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh, With This Memo by Nalini Singh, That Lip Ring... by Nalini Singh, Any Way the Wind Blows by Rainbow Rowell, All These Monsters by Amy Tintera 

I read all of what I planned, which I'm very happy about, and I read a few more books that that, so I'm happy with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!