Sunday, January 30, 2022

Book Battle February 2022 TBR

Well it's time to choose my February TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Badass main character-House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
5pts-Book about a curse-The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh
5pts-Dark book-At Any Moment by Brenna Aubrey
5pts-Retelling-Unbirthday by Liz Braswell
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Romance book-At Any Turn by Brenna Aubrey
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Set in a castle-Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep
10pts-CLUB READ 1-All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
10pts-Book about corruption-Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep
15pts-Villain POV-The Invasion of Tearling by Erika Johansen
20pts-Book with your team in it*-Evil Queen-Capture the Crown by Jennifer Estep 

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book about temptation-Criminal by Terra Elan McVoy-Read!
5pts-Series book-Killman Creek by Rachel Caine-Read! 
5pts-Alternate reality book-Death Beyond the Garden Wall by Honor Raconteur-Read!
5pts-Book about siblings-A Relative Murder by Jude Deveraux-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book that starts with a M-Miss Moriarty, I Presume by Sherry Thomas-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Book you meant to read in 2021-Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Brimstone & Roses by Speremint 1-10-Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 2 -Brimstone & Roses by Speremint 11-20-Read!
10pts-Book with a selfless act-Nightrender by Jodi Meadow-Read!
15pts-Symbolic book-All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis-Read! 
20pts-Book with your team in it*-A Battle-Jade Fire Gold by June C.L. Tan-Read!
*a magician, a horse, a ship, a battle
 
Read all of my TBR, even if I had a last minute change, but I read some really fantastic reads, and I can't wait for this coming month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!