Friday, January 28, 2022

Book Blogger Hop #225, January 28th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Have you ever attended a book signing? If so, who was the author? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

No, I haven't, not many authors come around my area. I almost attended two, though. One was for Kelley Armstrong, but I chickened out because I would've had to take transit to an unfamiliar place, so I didn't go. And I was going to go to a Kathy Reichs signing, but it got cancelled because that was right when Covid hit. Bah. But I do want to attend one, one day! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

8 comments:

  1. I've attended several while I worked at a place that hosted them, but I've also gotten signed books - I will continue to attend signings and events but I no longer keep paperback books...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I've never been able to make a book signing or event. I'd like to at some point, though!

    Stop by my blog to see what I'm running my mouth about: https://theplainspokenpen.com/book-beginnings-on-fridays-and-book-blogger-hop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just want to see an author in person, get a book signed! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I would absolutely love to meet Kelley Armstrong but I would also chicken out, so I feel you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I want to meet her, but I'm not used to public transit, and my anxiety reared up, so I just didn't go. Bah! When things are back to normal, I'm pretty sure she'll have another stop here, so I'll try and attend that, whenever it happens! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I buy my signed books 😶 🤞that you will get to a signing one day 😊

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good, I've gotten a few that way! And thanks! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!