Sunday, January 16, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #391, January 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 3: 
Seven Mercies by Laura Lam and Elizabeth May

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

A short week, but I have an ARC, and it's coming out this week, so I need to read it! 

Week 2:
Death Over the Garden Wall by Honor Raconteur 

vs.

Straight On Till Morning by Liz Brazwell, Jade Fire Gold by June CL Tan, Stillhouse Lake by Rachel Caine, Killman Creek by Rachel Caine, Wolfhunter River by Rachel Caine, Spelunking Through Hell: A Visitor's Guide to the Underworld by Seanan McGuire, And Sweep Up the World by Seanan McGuire, A Phoenix First Must Burn Anthology, Lies Like Poison by Chelsea Pitcher, Katara and the Pirate's Silver by Faith Erin Hicks and Peter Wartman, Illustrated by Adele Matera, Love at First Spite by Anna E. Collins, Taking the Heat by Brenda Novak, Taking a Risk by Brenda Novak, Death Over the Garden Wall by Honor Raconteur

I read what I planned, and more, so I'm really happy, this was a pretty fantastic week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!