Sunday, January 16, 2022

TBRPGathon January 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for TBRPGathon, created by Wandering Through Worlds, and you can find the announcement video here! It takes place January 17th to the 23rd, I believe. 

Each day, we'll get a new prompt, with each choice we make.

For the first choice, I chose Duet, so my prompt was 2+ POV's. For this prompt, I'll be reading Seven Mercies by Laura Lam and Elizabeth May.

For the second choice, I chose Distract, so my prompt was Quiet. For this prompt, I'll be reading All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis. 

For the third choice, I chose Left, so my prompt was Left side of the globe. For this prompt, I'll be reading A Desperate Search by Amanda Stevens. 

For the forth day, I rolled 7, so my prompt was Less than 300 pages. For this prompt, I'll be reading Someone is Watching by Amanda Stevens. 

For the fifth day, I chose the Long Thin One, so my prompt was Strong. For this prompt, I'll be reading Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski.

For the sixth day, I chose the Harness, so my prompt was Falling. For this prompt I'll be reading Thronebreakers by Rebecca Coffindaffer. 

For the seventh day, I chose Share, so my prompt was Found Family. For this prompt I'll be reading Batten Down the Belfry by Diane Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!