Wednesday, January 19, 2022

TBRPGathon Update 3

So I read next first book for TBRPGathon, and it was A Desperate Search which is for the prompt Left, and I'll be reading Someone is Watching next! 

My Reading Journey:

Seven Mercies by Laura Lam and Elizabeth May
Prompt Fulfilled: Duet 
Started On: January 17th
Finished On: January 17th, 8:52 PM
Pages Read: 464

All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis 
Prompt Fulfilled: Distract
Started On: January 18th
Finished On: January 18th, 11:44 PM
Pages Read: 400

A Desperate Search by Amanda Stevens
Prompt Fulfilled: Left
Started On: January 19th
Finished On: January 19th, 8:10 PM
Pages Read: 256

Someone is Watching by Amanda Stevens
Prompt Fulfilled: Rolled 1-10
Started On: January 19th
Currently On: Page 0 of 256

Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 1120

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!