Thursday, May 26, 2022

Whatever-You-Want-A-Thon June 2021 Sign Up

Time to sign up for the Whatever-You-Want-a-Thon, a month long readathon taking place June 2022. Created by Maddie at Book Browsing Blog, You can find the announcement video here, and the twitter here.

I signed up as lpcoolgirl, for Team Shelf Slayers, for 25 books.

Prompts:
Borrow a Book-Hide by Kiersten White, Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan, OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S TBR, FROM THE LIBRARY 
The, An, Of, A, And-
Under 300 Pages-Rise of the Catalyst by Honor Raconteur
Recently Hauled-Heartbreak Bay by Rachel Caine, High Stakes by Iris Johansen, The Revenge by Hannah Jayne
BLUE on the Cover-The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins,   
On a Previous TBR-Book of Night by Holly Black, 
Spooky Book-Keep This to Yourself by Tom Ryan
Favourite Genre-ANY YA
Hybrid Genre-Go Fetch! by Shelly Laurenston, Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston
Different Format-AUDIOBOOK
One Word Title-Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre, Dry by Neal Schusterman and Jarrod Schusterman, Fireblood by Elly Blake 
Host Fave-This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi, Traitor's Blade by Sebasian De Castell, Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao  
Continue the Series-SERIES 
Last Letter, First Letter-Malice by Heather Walter-I'll read this book after I read This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi, The Excalibur Curse by Kiersten White-I'll read this book after I read , Shadow & Flame by Mindee Arnett-I'll read this book after I read , Rise of the Vicious Princess-I'll read this book after I read Thicker Than Water by Maggie Shayne
Purple Cover-Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard, Terminated by Rachel Caine, The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter 
Poll-I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston-I put up a poll with the options I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston and Cackle by Rachel Harrison, The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso-I put up a poll with the options The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso, Unsouled by Will Wight, Blood Bonds by Yasmine Galenorn, and A Sorceress of His Own by Dianne Duvall, Getaway With Murder by Diane Kelly-I put up a poll with the options Getaway With Murder by Diane Kelly, Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan, Rebel's Creed by Daniel B. Greene, Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel, Girls of Fate and Fury by Natasha Ngan-I put up a poll with the options Girls of Fate and Fury by Natasha Ngan and The Inadequate Heir by Danielle L. Jensen, The Unbound Empire by Melissa Caruso-I put up a poll with the options The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter and The Unbound Empire by Melissa Carus
Less Read Genre-The Mistake by Elle Kennedy, Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre, Amari and the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston  
Weapon on the Cover-Enclave by Ann Aguirre, Endurance by Ann Aguirre, Blade Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
2021 Release-Throwing Shade by Deborah Wilde, Beneath the Keep by Erika Johansen, A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigit Kemmerer, If The Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy

Some of these will work for more than one prompt, but this these are the ones that I'm using them for first (max of 3 prompts per book.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!