Thursday, May 26, 2022

Clear Your S**t 2.5 Readathon Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the next round of Clear Your S**t Readathon, hosted by  Andee: Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube and El/Art: Blog | Instagram | Twitter. You can check out the twitter here

It takes place June 1st to June 30th. 

And here are the books I'm planning on reading: 
Walkman: Read a book you've been avoiding the longest - Thicker Than Water by Maggie Shayne
Breakfast Club: Read a book with food themes or items - Cackle by Rachel Harrison
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Read a book with multiple POV's - Hide by Kiersten White
NES: Read a sci-fi, or with technology in it - Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre
Polaroids: Read a book with a character on it - Go Fetch! by Shelly Laurenston
Care Bears: Read a comforting book - The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter 
Manic Monday: Read a book you can finish over the weekend to avoid a maniac Monday - Rise of the Catalyst by Honor Raconteur
Rainbow Brite: Read a book with a LGBTQIA+ representation - Malice by Heather Walter

I'm going to add more books as I get closer to June, but these are books that I know I'm going to read! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!