Thursday, May 19, 2022

Becca's BookoplAthon May 2022 48 Hour Round Sign Up

Yeah, it's time for another 48 Hour Round again of Becca's Bookopoly! This round is taking place Mary 21-22 and you can find the announcement video here, and the twitter with information here.

Again, we've gotten two prompts. I've waited until now to create my post, when I could be more certain of my picks for the current roll drops!

Roll 1, BookolAthon Board 2020, was Small Book-Star Mother by Charlie N. Holmberg 
Roll 1, BookolAthon Board 2021, was Gods-Star Father by Charlie N. Holmberg
Roll 2, BookolAthon Board 2020, was Ebook or Audiobook-Far from the Tree by Robin Benway
Roll 2, BookolAthon Board 2021, was Colour-Gideon Green in Black and White by Katie Henry
Roll 3, BookolAthon Board 2020, was Young Adult-What Once Was Mine by Liz Braswell
Roll 3, BookolAthon Board 2021, was Spooky-The Third Mrs. Durst by Ann Aguirre
Roll 4, BookolAthon Board 2020, was Water-Two Weeks' Notice by Ann Aguirre
Roll 4, BookolAthon Board 2021, was Feed Scroll-Together We Burn by Isabel Ibañez

I'll be adding to this as we get the roll drops, as well as my TBR choices as we go along. But to be prepared, I'm going to make my chance card and community cards, as well as pick out books for the other spaces on the board, so I don't have to think to hard when the rolls are dropped.

Chance Cards:
Red on the River by Christine Feehan 
The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston 
The Proof Is in the Poison by Diane Kelly
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Hellhole by Gina Damico
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry

Community Shelf:
Read a book with specific colour on the cover
Read an own voices book
Read the lowest rated book on your TBR
Read a book that has been adapted into a movie or a tv show
Read a book with an ugly cover
Read a graphic novel
Read a book that has won an award
Read a book that features body positivity
Read a book written by a female author
Read a book that you think suits the current season
Read a book with an animal on the cover
Read a debut novel
Read a horror book
Read a book with a one-word title

I can't wait to participate! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!