Monday, May 30, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #573, May 30th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #572
Teaser Tuesday #580
WWW Wednesday #580
WOW #576
Will the Time Come #573
Third Sentence Thursday #563
Random Reads #549
First Lines Friday #576
Book Blogger Hop #242
Monthly ARC's Update 11
The Reward Challenge Update #558
Wheel of TBR #105
How Well I Stuck to It #410
Wrote that Review Update #408

Week 21 Reviews:
Far from the Tree

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge: 

Random:
We Have the Cover of Wax and Wayne #4!!!!

OK, so I got 47 posts in 7 days, and yeah, I read a lot of books it seemed like, but it just might be that I didn't read any books in the same series, so it created a lot of review posts. But yeah, I had a good week, my birthday was pretty decent besides a headache. Otherwise, it was a pretty good week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

2 comments:

  1. So many posts! I'm glad your birthday was good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!