Sunday, May 22, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #409, May 22nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 20:
Nothing Planned!

Yep, another free week, and I'm happy with that! 

Week 20:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

'Til the World Ends Anthology, Saga #55 by Brian K Vaughan, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga #56 by Brian K Vaughan, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga #57 by Brian K Vaughan, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Saga #58 by Brian K Vaughan, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, The Hunt by Megan Sheperd, The Gauntlet by Megan Sheperd, Clown in a Cornfield 2: Frendo Lives by Adam Cesare, Katzenjammer by Francesca Zappia, Anatomy by Dana Shwartz, Loveboat Reunion by Abigail Hing Wen, Trouble With the Cursed by Rachel Harrison, Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth, Star Mother by Charlie N. Holmberg, Star Father by Charlie N. Holmberg

Yeah, this was a pretty great week, I read some really great books, I had a really great time, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!