Sunday, October 9, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #429, October 9th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 41:
The Akseli by Dianne Duvall, A Hard Day for a Hangover by Darynda Jones, The Kraken's Sacrifice by Katee Robert

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

This is a bit of a busier week, but there's two books coming out that I need to read, and an ARC that I need to read! 

Week 40:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Somebody That I Used to Know by Dana L. Davis, Belladonna by Adalyn Grace, Dark Room Etiquette by Robin Roe, After the Bite by Lynsay Sands, I Am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin, A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones, A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones, Nevermore by Kelly Creagh, Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh, Born of Blood by Sherrilyn McQueen, What Moves the Dead by T. Kingfisher, Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright, Kimiko and the Accidental Proposal by Forthrigh

Yeah, I had a free week, and I read some really great books, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!