Friday, February 17, 2023

Book Blogger Hop #280, February 17th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Do you use other sources for ARCs besides NetGalley? (submitted by Bonnie @ Bonnie Reads and Writes)

I also use Edelweiss. Plus I'm signed up for publisher ARC programs, though NetGalley and Edelweiss are my main sources of ARC's. What about you guys? Happy reading! 

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Louisa,
    I use Edelweiss, BookSirens and Booksprout. I am not sure where else to get them. Maybe because I am too lazy to research it!🤣

    Have a fantastic weekend honey 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't know about BookSirens and Booksprout. But I have enough ARC's to catch up on so that's probably for the best! I hope you had a great weekend, as well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. NetGalley and Edelweiss for me too. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they have some really great ARC's! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, how does one go about getting signed up for publisher ARC programs? And are those for physical ARCs? I wanna be cool like you!

    I hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    Here's my BBH if you care to visit -- https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2023/02/book-blogger-hop-arc-sources.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I mainly have the Simon and Schuster Canada one, and honestly, I don't remember when I signed up. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I am signed up to Netgalley but don't do anything with it. I honestly don't have the time to read ARCs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I can't stay away from it, I check it multiple times during the week. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!