Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Book Battle March 2023 TBR

Well it's time to choose my March TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book that taught you something new-Counting Down With You by Tashie Bhuiyan
5pts-Archaeologist main character-MageQuest by Catilus 1-10
5pts-Book that mentions a museum-Reawakened by Colleen Houck
5pts-Set in the past-Magic Touch by A.S. Fenichel
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Set in the desert-The Stolen Throne by Abigail Owen
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Book with hieroglyphs in it-Wardens of Eternity by Courtney Allison Moulton
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Emily Wilde's Encyclopedia of Faeries by Heather Fawcett
10pts-CLUB READ 2-A Master of Djinn by P Djèlí Clark
10pts-Set in Egypt-Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
15pts-Egyptian deity in the title-Anubis: Dog of Death by SindrElf 1-10
20pts-Book with a team in it*-Isis-The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book that you love-Encore in Death by J.D. Robb-Read!
5pts-"Kiss" in the title-The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson-Read!
5pts-Comfort read-Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr-Read!
5pts-Book in a duology-Misrule by Heather Walter-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Heart on the Cover-Heartwood Box by Ann Aguirre-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Spicy book-Radiant Sin by Katee Roberts-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-The Stolen Heir by Holly Black-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Accidental Pinup by Danielle Jackson-Read!
10pts-Book with multiple love interests-Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr-Read!
15pts-Book with your favorite trope in it-The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon-Read!
20pts-Book with your team in it* -Fake Relationship-The Risk by Elle Kennedy-Read!

I read some really amazing books, though I did narrowly actually complete this TBR. But I did, I loved these books, and I can't wait for this next round! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!