Sunday, February 19, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #448, February 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 8:
A Tempest at Sea by Sherry Thomas

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: NA.

A quick week, but I love this series and I'm dying to read it! 


Week 7:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Wind Daughter by Joanna Ruth Meyer, Colder Than Ice by Maggie Shayne, Fireblood by Elly Blake, Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren, Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren, Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren, The Risk by Elle Kennedy, The Play by Elle Kennedy, The Play's Extended Epilogue by Elle Kennedy, The Dare by Elle Kennedy, Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr, Stopping Time by Melissa Marr, Old Habits by Melissa Marr, Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr, Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr, Desert Tales by Melissa Marr, Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr, The Liar's Crown by Abigail Owen, Rain by Amanda Sun

It was a free week to read whatever I want, and I did, and I read a decent amount, so I'm happy with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!