Sunday, December 31, 2023

Series Started and Unfinished in 2023 Stats

So the series that I started in 2023 and didn't finish or haven't caught up to what's been currently published are:
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman 2
Holidates by Trillina Pucci 4
Hollow's Row by Trisha Wolfe 8
Sharing You by Molly McAdams 18
Unearthly by Laura Thalassa 53
Witches of Windsor by A.S. Fenichel 60
Blood Grace by Vela Roth 76
Faery Revolution by Chelsea Pitcher 85
Mercenary Librarians by Kit Rocha 130
The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie 150
Heartstopper by Alice Oseman 156
Emry Merlin by Robyn Schneider 198
Elementals by Michelle Madow 230
The Guide Codex: Warped by Annette Marie and Rob Jacobsen 269
Dark Eyes by Katrina Halle 272
Glimmer Falls by Sarah Hawley 274
Erin Blake by Sheryl Scarborough 286
Emma Nash Series by Chloe Seager 305
Heartstriker by Rachel Aaron 316
Sheriff Detective Kendall Stark by Gregg Olson 309
Gumiho by Kat Cho 338

21. Down 16 series, which is great, that there's 16 less series that I've started but haven't gotten current or finished, yeah!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!