Sunday, December 31, 2023

Series Continued and Unfinished 2023 Stats

So the series that I continued in 2023 and didn't finish or haven't caught up to what's been currently published are:
Mordecai Young by Maggie Shayne 43
Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren 45
Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter (Reread) 52
Twisted Tales by Liz Brazwell, Jen Calonita, Elizabeth Lam, and Farrah Rochon 162
The Great Library by Rachel Caine 73
Nightshade World by Andrea Cremer 91
The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow 189
The Gardella Vampire Hunters by Colleen Gleason 207
Dragon Kin by G.A. Aiken 215
John Cleaver by Dan Wells 263
Guide Codex Universe by Annette Marie 270
Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich 291
Zodiac by Romina Russell 297
Stoker and Holmes by Colleen Gleason 300
Belador by Dianna Love 307
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Reread) 350

16 series. So down 7 series from 2022, which is great, that I didn't have many series that I continued on but didn't catch up or complete them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!