Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week 37 Review: Endlessly

From Goodreads:
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.

My Review:
This was such a great, fantastic book! It is the end of the series, which means wwe have to say goodbye, but so much happens between then and now, that it wasn't as bad of a parting. Plus, we always have rereading!

So pretty much, the secrets are out of the bag, and now it's time to deal with them. And yeah, some of the ways that happened were sad, and not fun at all, but others were pretty good! And it turns out that there's one last, big secret for the ending!

So I kinda felt bad for Evie's "sister" because yeah, she was a bad guy. She made some bad choices, and that's what led her down on that path. But in the end, she redeems herself, and that was just sad, but sweet!

I felt bad for Lend, he can finally be with his girlfriend without falling asleep, but his mom is leaving in the portal, so he's never going to see her again. So that's not fun, but like I said, he still has Evie, and she's pretty awesome!

I just loved reading this book so much, and now I can't wait for Kiersten White's next book, Mind Games!

Author: Kiersten White
Series: Paranormalcy #3
Read: September 11th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 2 books, and it's a LLFL Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: July 24th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!