Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 38 Review: A Million Suns

From Goodreads:
Godspeed was once fueled by lies. Now it is ruled by chaos. It's been three months. In that time, Amy has learned to hide who she is. Elder is trying to be the leader he's always wanted to be. But as the ship gets more and more out of control, only one thing is certain: They have to get off the ship.

My Review:
Man, this book was just so fantastic! I loved reading it so much, it was an excellent sequel, and the discovery that they'd been at the planet the whole time since the rebellion that led to the Elder system, well, yeah, that was a pretty epic discovery!

I just love this cover! It's just as pretty as Across the Universe with the colours, they are just so pretty! And with the reflection/light thing, the space theme, it's just so pretty, and similar to the cover of Across the Universe saying it's a series, but different and distinct! I love it!

After the big changes from the ending of Across the Universe, well, the ship is a different place. And so are the characters. There's the fact that Elder was the one that took Amy out of her container. And everything that happened there. And then there's the issues with the engine of the ship!

The ending was just so awesome! They're going for a new and different world, and they're risking a good deal, though not as much as they would be if they stayed. So yeah, that was a really great ending, and I just can't wait for the final book! Even with the cover change!

Reading this book, it was just so great! I enjoyed it so much, and now I need more!

Author: Beth Revis
Series: Across the Universe #2
Read: September 19th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved Across the Universe, beautiful cover, and it's a LLFL book, Reward Challenge book, WoW Book, 2012 Dystopian book, WTC Book, and a Sophomore Challenge book!
Publisher: Razorbill
Published: January 10th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!