Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 39 Review: Destiny and Deception

From Goodreads:
With the threat of the mafia seemingly gone and the company's headquarters in Junction destroyed, Pietr Rusakova is adjusting to being a normal teen and Jess is realizing normalcy may not be what she wanted after all. But both Jess and Cat know the truth--that normal can't be taken for granted. Their precious cure isn't permanent--and when a new danger stalks into their small town, Alexi decides he must overcome his issues with the mother who abandoned him to be raised by wolves and make a brand new deal to save his adopted family.

My Review:
This was a really fantastic! Different from the others, for a few reasons, like there's not as much as Pietr, especially since he's "normal," and there's a new character who get's a POV, Marlaena, a female werewolf, of which we haven't seen much of!

This is the second last book of the series, so things are really starting to heat up, and I can't wait to see how it's all going to come together, because I know it's just going to be spectacular! I've just enjoyed this series a ton!

Being Marlaena's head was very interesting, because she's leading another werewolf pack, and they're all young kids, so that was different, and just really enjoyable for me to read! She added a new side to the world, though with her actions, I'm not sure whether to like her or not!

One thing that I absolutely loved, was the mentions that Jess made of her life being like something out of a book series. And since it is a book series, well, that was just really funny! Loved that bit to pieces!

Really fantastic book, and we're getting closer to the end, and I can't wait to see how it's going to do so!

Author: Shannon Delany
Series: 13 to Life #4
Read: September 25th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 3 books, and it's a LLFL book!
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Published: January 31st 2012
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!