Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week 38 Review: Mysteria Lane

From Goodreads:
Return to a town of bewitching seduction and sensual demons. There's a spellbinding witch of love who wants to make one man hers; a vegan having trouble adapting to vampirism; Satan's emissary, who is looking for steady work in Colorado; and angelic triplets feeling a wee touch of the devil.

My Review:
Oh, it was just the best to read this book after the previous one! Though I don't know why I'm doing a separate review for it, it's the same series, and it would save me more work! Oh, well, what's done is done, so on to review this book

It was really great to have the authors of the first book also be the authors of this book, because theoretically, it could've had some different authors. So yeah, I'm glad that it was the same authors, because I enjoyed them in the first book, and I enjoyed them again in this one!

These were stories that were set in the same town, so they still had that feel of one big overall story overarching, which I enjoyed again. It just made everything more connected, and connection is something I enjoy!

One thing that I'm really wishing for, knowing that it's probably futile, seeing as these books came out over 4 years ago, is a 3rd collection. There were some threads that weren't tied up, and I would love more time here!

This was a really fantastic anthology, and I just enjoyed it so much!

Authors: P. C. Cast, Mary Janice Davidson, Susan Grant, and Gena Showalter
Series: Mysteria #2
Read: September 20th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Need to read all of Gena Showalter's writing!
Publisher: Berkley
Published: September 22nd 2008
5/5 Hearts
3/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!