Saturday, July 27, 2013

Week 30 Review: The Stone Prince

From Goodreads:
A love as bright as the stars and enduring as stone...

Katie James is unlucky in love—so unlucky she's been reduced to kissing the marble statue in her own garden. But her luck changes when the statue warms to life in her arms—and turns out to be a hunk straight out of any woman's fantasy! Well, almost...Jorlan en Sarr hails from a distant planet, and, like all the other men Katie's known, he comes with a lot of baggage.

A cursed warrior with a lover's magic touch...

Entombed in his stony skin for centuries, Jorlan has been waiting for a maiden fair to break the spell. Yet this statuesque beauty with the will of an Amazon and kisses like flame is a far cry from the obedient damsels of Imperia. And though Jorlan is tempted to abandon all for the sake of Katie, unless he can convince her to give him her heart in two weeks' time, he'll be turned back to stone. And she'll be lost to him forever.

My Review:
Just rereading this book was really fantastic! I enjoyed it so much, it was just so entertaining, and I just wanted more! I had kinda forgotten most of this book, but that doesn't matter, because there's always rereading, and getting those details back again!

Oh, I love that this book-and this series-is now connected to the Atlantis series, because Katie is Grey's sister, Grey from Jewel of Atlantis. So yeah, that's really great, and hopefully increases the chances that we'll get a new book from either series!

Just love the romance and the humour in these books, Katie and Jorlan have some issues, together and apart, but those two things, they don't have issues with, they have an abundance of! And it was so great to read about!

Loved how in the end, the ladies have to resist the urge to hurt their guys because of their guy's opinions about females, from Katie, to her friend who ends up with Katie's dad, and said friend's daughter with the kinda bad guy! So good! So readable!

I enjoyed this book so much, and I can't wait to reread more!

Author: Gena Showalter
Series: Imperia #1
First Read: May 04, 2012
Read: July 20th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading!
Publisher: HQN
Published: September 1st 2004
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!