Saturday, July 13, 2013

Week 28 Review: Outside In

From Goodreads:
Me? A leader?

Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew.

That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion—between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again—while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside.

And something from Outside wants In.

My first review of Outside In
My Review:
I hope that there's a 3rd book! I mean, they are supposed to have a few more generations to get to where they were going! And we don't know why they left in the first place! And I want to know about that!

Ah, the threat of the outsiders, and the various reveals in this book! I just loved rereading this book, and having all those things happen again!  And going on these journeys again, that was just really fantastic!

The whole threat of people who were exiled from their ship? That idea was just kinda sad, that they were bad guys, and they were coming back to haunt them, yeah, that's just, not the most ideal of situations to deal with!

Loved that ending, beating the bad guys, and yeah, that bigger hope then from the last one, because they know more about their ship, how big it really is, and what it has, the ships and such at the top, and yeah, more reason for a 3rd book!

Really enjoyed rereading this book so much, and desperately want a 3rd, and more, book!

Author: Maria v. Snyder
Series: Insiders #2
First Read: August 6th, 2011
Read: July 6th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book and a 2013 Dystopia Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: January 3rd 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!