Saturday, July 6, 2013

Week 27 Review: Inside Out

From Goodreads:
Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.

My first review of Inside Out
My Review:
I enjoyed rereading this book so much! I mean, it's a Maria V. Snyder book! That means that I'm obviously going to like it, and I did the last time, so yeah, it's just the fact of it, that I just enjoyed it so much!

I loved going on the beginning half of Trella's journey again! And that life was like that at the beginning, with the tracking of people and pregnancies, and the workings the world, and yeah, of Trella's way around them, it was just great to watch her defy them, and eventually beat them!

Nobody should be a nobody. Speaking from the invisible side, nobody should. It's here in real life, lonely, and in this book, what amounts to just above slavery, seeing as they are doing what needs to be done to keep them all alive-it's just that it's them doing it, and the a smaller group overseeing. Which is wrong!

And their rebellion! Glad that it worked out the way that it did, taking down the one family, and yeah, it was just so satisfying, and ending with the room for expansion? That was just so good! Hope for the future, though I know there's going to be more conflicts in the next book!

Oh, so enjoyed this book, can't wait to reread more!

Author: Maria V. Snyder
Series: Insides #1
First Read: August 06, 2011
Read: July 05, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a 2013 Dystopia Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: March 30th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!