Saturday, July 25, 2020

Week 30 Reviews: Inside Out, Outside In


From Goodreads:
Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.

I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.

From Goodreads:
Me? A leader?

Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew.

That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion—between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again—while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside.

And something from Outside wants In.

My first review of Inside Out, Outside In
My second review of Inside Out, Outside In
My Review:
Yeah, it was so fantastic to read these books again! I vaguely remembered what happened in them, but I forgot how sarcastic and wonderful Trella was! I really loved reading her story again! And I still wish we could get a 3rd book!

Going on this adventure with Trella again was fantastic, I loved watching her inadvertently start a rebellion, learn more about her world, and face various threats because of her actions. She's just such a great character to read about, I loved her growing number of relationships!

I still don't have clear in my mind, who did what, in Outside In. Because Trella with the others, worked out that there were 2 bad guys, the one that set the bomb, and the other who set the fire. Unless one was under advisement from the Outsiders, and the other wasn't....

Another thing I would love to know, is the story of how and why they left Earth, and about the planet that they were going to. Those are details that aren't really important to the story told in these books, which is why I'd love a 3rd, where it would be important, even if they're only halfway there at this point.

Loved reading these two books again, they were just so entertaining!

Author: Maria V. Snyder
Series: Insiders #1, 2
First Read: August 6, 2011, August 6th, 2011
Second Read: July 5, 2013, July 6th, 2013
Read: July 20th, 20th, 2020
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And they're 2020 Dystopia Books and Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2020 Books! And Outside In is a End of Series 2020 Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: March 30th 2010, January 3rd 2011

Inside Out:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars









Outside In:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!