Monday, July 20, 2020

Reading Rush Update 1

So I read my first book for the Reading Rush, and it was Outside In, which is for Outside Your House. I'll be reading Nyxia next.

My Reading Journey:

Outside In by Maria V. Sndyer
Prompt Fulfilled: Outside Your House
Started On: July 20th
Finished On: July 20th, 11:16 PM
Pages Read: 326

Nyxia by Scott Reintgen
Prompt Fulfilled: First Book Touched
Started On: July 21st
Currently On: Page 0 of 371

Prompts Left: Birth Stone, Starts With The, Inspired a Movie, Read More of Genre, Different Continent 

Read: 1
Pages Read: 325

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!