Saturday, March 20, 2021

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 1

So I read my first book for Becca's BookoplAthon, and it was City of Heavenly Fire which was for the prompt Dark Cover, and I'll be reading Chill Factor next!

My Reading Journey:

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Prompt Fulfilled: Dark Cover
Started On: March 19th
Finished On: March 20th, 2:37 AM 
Pages Read: 725

Chill Factor by Rachel Caine
Prompt Fulfilled: Fantasy
Started On: March 20th
Currently On: Page 0 of 352

Read: 1
Pages Read: 725

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!