Sunday, March 14, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #347, March 14th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 11:
Nothing Planned!

A free week, because there's nothing new that I'd like to read this week, so I can read all the various TBRs I have going on!

Week 10:
The Diviners by Libba Bray, Grimspace by Ann Aguirre

vs.

The Cabin by Natasha Preston, Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs, Last Strand by Jennifer Estep, 
The Box in the Woods by Maureen Johnson, Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, After the Bridge by Cassandra Clare, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Curse of the Divine by Kim Smejkal

Well I read neither of what I planned, but I did read a 6 other books, so I'm fine with that, since I did read Grimspace on Saturday, and I've started The Diviners today, so I'll have read both of them just a little bit later, so yeah. Can't wait for this free week to read whatever I want! 

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!