Sunday, March 21, 2021

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 6 and Wrap Up

So I read my last book for Becca's BookoplAthon, and it was A Wicked Conceit which was for the prompt Other. I know I finished this after it official ended, but I wanted to finish this book first! And I did start both of my other reads, so I hope to finish both of them today or tomorrow! I am glad for all the books I read, though I do wish that I'd read more! How did everybody else do? 

My Reading Journey:

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Prompt Fulfilled: Dark Cover
Started On: March 19th
Finished On: March 20th, 2:37 AM 
Pages Read: 725

Her Dark Lies by J.T. Ellison
Prompt Fulfilled: Contemporary 
Started On: March 20th
Finished On: March 20th, 3:36 PM 
Pages Read: 400

Chill Factor by Rachel Caine
Prompt Fulfilled: Fantasy
Started On: March 20th
Finished On: March 20th, 9:02 PM
Pages Read: 352

Tattoo by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Prompt Fulfilled: First in a Series
Started On: March 20th
Finished On: March 20th, 11:29 PM 
Pages Read: 260

Layla by Colleen Hoover
Prompt Fulfilled: Set in the Present
Started On: March 21st
Finished On: March 21st, 4:14 PM
Pages Read: 301

A Wicked Conceit by Anna Lee Huber
Prompt Fulfilled: Other
Started On: March 21st
Finished On: March 21st, 9:44 PM
Pages Read: 384

Read: 6
Pages Read: 2422

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!