Monday, March 29, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #512, March 29th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #511
Teaser Tuesday #519
WWW Wednesday #519
WOW #515
Will the Time Come #512
Third Sentence Thursday #502
Random Reads #488
First Lines Friday #515
Book Blogger Hop #181

TBR Trail March: 

March Mystery Madness: 

Random:

OK, so I got 29 posts in 7 days, so it was a pretty good week, I read some really fantastic books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I feel like from my TBR, because the month is quickly coming to a close! 

5 comments:

  1. It'll feel so great to chip away at your TBR pile!! I hope you get through quite a few of them! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love finishing my TBR's, because some of these books I really want to read, and others have been there for so long! And I finished off most of what I wanted to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. My TBR pile just keeps growing and growing. I will never finish it. I liked Tattoo when I read it too. I enjoy that author very much. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And I loved Tattoo, and I can't wait to read the sequel, I just love Jennifer Lynn Barnes writing! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. An impressive week as ever.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!