Sunday, March 14, 2021

We Have the Cover of Chronicles of Elantra #16!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Cast in Conflict by Michelle Sagara (I think), and I'm so excited to read this book!


WHO WILL CLAIM THE TOWER?

After the near-destruction of the High Halls, Corporal Kaylin Neya is looking forward to resuming her patrol. But once more an empty Tower stands in Elantra, and Kaylin’s companions won’t let an advantage slip by. They see the Tower as a base to fight Shadow. The Dragon Bellusdeo as a protection for the cohort; Sedarias as a potential hoard. And others are interested as well.

Kaylin knows when she’s in over her head. Claiming a Tower is not the future she wants. And the Tower has strict requirements—ones that daunt even the Dragons and the Barrani. But as the various factions strategize, the Shadows are making their own plans. They still want to cross into Elantra, and this might be the perfect chance.


Well I'm really excited for this book, I love this series so much! I'm not quite sure this is the final cover, since it hasn't been announced and I would think that Kaylin would have more details to match the other covers, but I love the red, and I just want to read this book now, and I really hope it goes on Edelweiss (or NetGalley) sooner rather than later, because the wait for June would be just evil! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!